Lighthouse Yoga School Advanced Teacher Training & Mexico retreat
February & April 2017
- Brooklyn Module: February 16, 2017 - February 28, 2017
- Mexico Module: April 9, 2017 - April 15, 2017
Lighthouse Yoga School - 202 Grand Street - Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY & Puerto Morelos, Mexico: Casa Om
Join Jared McCann and Rose Erin Vaughan for the first ever Lighthouse Advanced Teacher Training. This program is a 300-hr Yoga Alliance training, and will be offered to individuals who have completed any 200-hr training. Advanced Teacher Training includes a February 12 day intensive at Lighthouse Yoga School in Brooklyn, New York. It culminates with a 6 day retreat in April held in Puerto Morelos, Mexico at Casa Om.
You will learn:
- 7 chakra-based asana modules
- Kundalini and psychic kriyas
- Advanced physical and energetic anatomy, including injuries and disease processes
- Mantra sequencing and adjustments designed for private yoga classes
- Sequencing and adjustments designed for group yoga classes
- How to work with emotional release and trauma in private and group sessions
- Advanced Sutra study with Michael Guiou
Each Trainee is required to adhere to self-practice guidelines and commit to daily practice during the entire 7 month period. Participants who attend all dates and successfully meet minimum program requirements will receive a certificate of completion to be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 Level. Please note that the price below reflects tuition costs only; travel expenses are not included.
Sign up early and SAVE!
Apply by November 1st: $4,980
Apply by January 1st: $5,230
Please note: All costs above include dormitory style housing. If you wish to book a dorm, it is advised that you book early as they may sell out. Once sold out, additional housing fees are as follows:
- $500 for a double room (to be shared with an assigned roommate or a roommate of your choice who has been accepted into the program).
- $1100 for a private room with a private bath.
If you have any questions about the training or finding accommodations please feel free to contact email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!